I am now so very worried about my weight..i gain 6kg this year, and its not something that i am proud of. I hate it!
Now almost christmas, trying my best to look as normal as possible..:(.. Having this extra 6kg on me, makes me so tired…Walking for like 10 meter will makes me out of my breath..ewwww..
I search something about Low Fat Recipes just now and found this.Maybe something that i can start on :
When selecting a low fat meal, make sure you are consuming a balanced and complete diet. Your assignment is to set realistic and attainable diet goals. Start by following the simple guidelines below.
Nutritional and Low Fat Meal Guidelines
1. Commit to consuming 4 – 6 small meals and snacks everyday.
2. To succeed, you must plan ahead by packing your foods the night before. Thus, you should always have fresh and low-fat foods around.
3. Keep it simple. Don’t get too caught up on the specifics or your diet. Start by simply just counting calories.
4. Eat your foods slower.
5. Make healthier food selections like fruits, vegetables, whole grain cereals, and beans, low-fat or nonfat dairy products, low fat meats, fish and skinless poultry.
6. Avoid foods that are high in fat and calories.
7. Avoid foods that are high in sugars such as pastries, candy bars
, pies and candy.
8. Use a variety of fruits and vegetables in your nutrition plan. Start by trying to eat 5 total vegetable and fruit servings every single day.
And i have determine to lose all the extra weight i gain this year before christmas! So i check in to this programme :
It really help and..well..lets wait for the result! They teach you on how to stay healthy while having the 2 months diet plan.
Maybe those who plan to loose weight like me can enroll to the programme as well 🙂
Happy dieting everyone, live healthy!